The Barre Historical Society would love to hear from you. To contact us, Just fill in the form and we will get back to you.
If you like more traditional methods of communication, we don’t mind. After all, we are a “historical society”. Feel free to give us a call or write us a note (email or snail mail is fine). If you are thoroughly modern, you can also text us.
Snail mail:Barre Historical Society PO Box 496 Barre, VT 05641
Barre Historical Society is currently unreachable by phone, please email or mail us!
There are many ways you can help. Please let us know if any of them interest you:
- sharing materials or reminiscences relating to the Socialist Labor Party Hall .
- researching the history of the Hall and the history of Barre.
- participating in work days at the Hall.
- arranging programs for the Hall.
- contributing to the support of the Hall.
We need skills and contributions of all kinds. If you need more information, just ask.
Get in touch. Stay in Touch.
If you only want to sign up for the eNews, just click the big, bright green button.
If you would like to send a message (and have the option to sign up for the eNews or snail mail), just fill in the form.